Saturday, August 22, 2009

Saturday Sparklers

The best of the week, solely based on the opinion of Twidiculous Wives. And since it's our blog, our opinion matters.

Cutie wraps up the Wide Awake Chapter discussions with the help of KG from I Heart Mythical Creatures.

The second official New Moon trailer is out! Check it out over at New Moon the Movie.

Thank God it's not that dumb chick from High School Musical! Leah and Seth are cast. Confessions of a TwiCrack Addict has the scoop.

And for your reading pleasure: The Office. Yeah, I know that I was slow to start this one, but my oh my.

One last thing: The Vampsicle. Seriously people, it's real. Don't read this at work. Or in front of children. Or if you are faint of heart. Twitarded checked it out (not literally...I think).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say it...out loud, say it!
Or you can just leave us a comment.