Wednesday, July 29, 2009

The New Victoria.. You Be The Judge

I'm sure most of you know that Summit has released that Bryce Dallas Howard will be replacing Rachelle Lefevre as VICTORIA, in "Eclipse". Lets hope for Howard's sake, this is not true. I don't know much about this red head, other than she's OPIE's daughter. But look at her and look at Lefevre. I look at Howard and I see a quiet girl, a nice girl, a Pre-K teacher.( No offense to those of you that are) On the other hand I look at Lefevre and I see a bitch, a naughty girl. I just don't see Howard pulling off the rage that she is supposed to have in Eclipse. Victoria is out to avenge her mate's death. "My cat just got ran over by my neighbor" Kind of pissy-ness is not going to cut it She has big shoes to fill. I cant believe they would replace her for Eclipse. Victoria's role is huge in Eclipse. And I personally could not imagine any one other than Lefevre playing the role of Victoria. I am not a happy Twilight fan. Summit has lost their mind! If a scheduling conflict is the reason for the replacement, then figure it out, and change some things around to accommodate.
If all of this is true, look how easily she has been replaced. Worries me who else they could in fact "REPLACE."
BOTTOM LINE: Bryce Dallas Howard is no Rachelle Lefevre.
~QP~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say it...out loud, say it!
Or you can just leave us a comment.