Friday, June 19, 2009

A compromise

So my husband has finally realized that there is another guy in my life... He has been moping around the house trying to get my attention so I informed him that I love him and we have pics of us all over the house, and if he truly loved me he would allow me to have pics of the other man,Edward. He agreed. So, I am getting posters to hang in my room this afternoon... I know this sounds ridiculous, but my hubby just says if it makes me happy he can live with it.. Of course he rolls his eyes, but he loves to see me glow. He so benefits from this arrangement too. I mean, he is real!!! He is so understanding cause once upon a time I was obsessed with Justin Timberlake and he didn't mind if I had pics of him all over my room. Then I grew out of it and took them down. He feels that I am owed my reality escape and he wont stop me. I mean, what else can he do?? Oh, how lucky I am to have him let me keep my emotional affair with a book going a little while longer.... God I am glad this blog is anonymous.PhotobucketOMG he is so hot!! AB

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say it...out loud, say it!
Or you can just leave us a comment.