Wednesday, August 5, 2009

RAY BAN' S ABUSED





One of my favorite scenes in TWILIGHT, is the school parking lot scene with the Ray Bans. Edward looks HOT!!! But it became even hotter when I realized ROBPATZ totally ROCKS them " In Real Life". I want a pair of these overpriced shades, just so I feel like I have a little piece of him with me.

TODAY I STUMBLED
UPON THIS..............................
Maybe some of you have seen this Teen Wolf trying to copy cat Robward. But I'm not a fan in the least of Jacob's, so I don't find myself surfing the web for random pics or articles about him. I nearly choked when I saw this. There is just so much about this picture that is wrong. If only I were the construction worker behind him. I would run up behind him, push him down to the ground and yell, "BAD DOG"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And maybe throw in a kick or two for laughs:)
**QP**

2 comments:

Say it...out loud, say it!
Or you can just leave us a comment.